Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Furry family members



Meet Chasey. She's a black lab/American bulldog mix that Geoff adopted when he was in college. She's about 7 years old now and she's a sweetheart. She's definitely an intimidating looking dog, but she just wants to make friends with everyone. Except other dogs, but that's another story. As you can tell from this picture (one of the first that I took with our new camera), she loves her stuffed animals, which have taken over the first floor of our house. I can only imagine what it will be like when we have kids with their toys everywhere!



Meet Molly, my parents' dog. Molly is a 4 year old goldendoodle that my parents got during my senior year of college. Molly has a heart of gold, and not a mean bone in her body. She's very photogenic, so you can definitely expect to see more pictures of her popping up. I took this one a couple years ago and it ended up on Stuff On My Mutt, which is a fun site if you've never seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment