Friday, May 22, 2009

My idea of perfect

It's the Friday before Memorial Day weekend and I'm bored, so I figured I'd share some more about me. Did I mention I'm bored?

Everyone has their own idea of perfection. Here's mine:
  • The perfect outfit: In my fantasies, a Diane von Furstenburg dress. In reality, jeans, heels and a cute top probably from Banana Republic.
  • The perfect meal: Steak and my mom's German noodles.
  • The perfect hangover cure: Sleeping through it. And if you must get up, Wendy's.
  • The perfect road trip: Having a destination, but no schedule. Driving local roads with interest scenery.
  • The perfect facial feature: I love eyes. They're the window to the soul and all.
  • The perfect drink: Depends on the day of the week. Either Diet Coke or wine.
  • The perfect song: Bruce Springsteen, Thunder Road.
  • The perfect sign of affection: When my husband kisses me on the forehead.
  • The perfect afternoon: Not working.
  • The perfect vacation: Something that involves lying on the beach under an umbrella, with a fruity drink in my hand.
  • The perfect invention: Cell phones.
  • The perfect type of wedding: One big dance party.
  • The perfect album: Oh dear, don't know.
  • The perfect accent: Irish or Australian.
  • The perfect date: Trying a new restaurant or activity.
  • The perfect weather: Early fall. Still warm, but not unbearable. Cool enough in the evenings for a light jacket.
  • The perfect party: Good friends, good food, good music (preferably from the 80s and 90s).
  • The perfect sport: Baseball.
  • The perfect thing to say: I love you.
  • The perfect day of the week: Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment