Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My weekend of solitude


Wedding season is in full swing, which means lots of showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners and of course, the weddings themselves.

Geoff is headed to Montreal for the weekend for his best friend Scott's bachelor party, which means that I'm on my own for the weekend (except for Chasey of course).

On a side note, when the hell did bachelor parties turn into bachelor-destination-three-day-weekends? Because it's gotten quite excessive. I won't even tell you how much Geoff is spending on this weekend, but suffice to say that it's enough to buy me a very nice designer handbag.

In the meantime, I plan on shopping (if he's spending money, so am I!) and trying to take some good pictures. I'm thinking about taking a trip to Valley Forge Park or maybe somewhere interesting in Center City to play around. If you're in the Philly area, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment