Monday, May 18, 2009

Through the years

Geoff and I have known each other our whole lives, which means that there are quite a few amusing pictures of us over the years, ranging from high school prom to college parties to graduations and so on. Here are a few of my favorites.


Geoff's high school graduation party in 1999. He hates this picture, but I think it's adorable. And he's not the one sporting the braces with colored rubber bands.


My junior prom in 2000.


At Geoff's 25th birthday toga party in 2005.


In the middle of Central Park in New York City, circa 2005.


Sledding in the middle of a snow storm in 2006.


Last but not least, an engagement picture taken by a friend's mother last year.

I think that's enough nostalgia for one post. New pictures that I took last week and over the weekend to be posted soon!

2 comments:

  1. My 25th was 2006, what are you trying to make me older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be honest, you're an old man compared to me either way.

    ReplyDelete