Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I wish I was this funny

I think I've got a good sense of humor, and from time to time I blurt out something really funny. Or at least my husband tells me I'm funny. Which could have something to do with the fact that he figures it's best for his sex life to laugh at my jokes. Regardless of this fact, there are some people who make me feel extremely dry in comparison to their quick wit.

In addition to all of the photography blogs I read, I have a blog roll of about 100 blogs I read on a regular basis (some for work, some for fun). I may be biased because I know both of them in real life, but two of my favorites are Yellaphant and 20 Nothings.

Bridget, the face behind Yellaphant, talks about the most ridiculous things, like her inner Latina and getting VD from a dumpster. But she makes me laugh out loud on a regular basis.

And Jessie, who writes 20 Nothings (and went to high school with me), is so spot on about what it's like to be a 20 something, particularly if you're single. If you and your friends send around recent posts on TextsFromLastNight and wonder if you know the person who submitted the text, you will love this blog.

No ulterior motive here, just wanted to share some love for some very funny ladies whose blogs are definitely worth checking out. You'll thank me later; your productivity level may not.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blogs! Don't worry I'm not funny either no matter how hard I try. :)

    ReplyDelete