Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's wedding season!

Geoff and I spent the past weekend doing a TON of driving for a friend's wedding in the Hamptons. If you've never driven out there on a summer weekend, I would not recommend it. Of course, it didn't help that the US Open was out on Long Island this weekend as well.

Anyway, aside from the driving and traffic, it was a good weekend. The wedding was really nice and the bride was beautiful.


The newly married couple


Geoff and me at the reception


This is the mansion where lunch was hosted the day after the wedding. Pretty incredible.


The view from the back yard


Their private beach


I need to make some rich friends so I can spend more time in the Hamptons. But next time, I'm taking a helicopter to get there.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Found your blog through 20 something bloggers. Cool photos! I always love weddings! Keep up the great work with your blog!

    Cheers,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not even a bad head tilt, they're usually worse.

    ReplyDelete