Monday, June 1, 2009

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays....

Me. After a ridiculously beautiful weekend (high 70s, sunny, breezy), I am beyond depressed to be sitting at my desk with my only view of the outdoors across the room and through the door of another office.

My weekend of solitude was extremely relaxing. I slept late, lounged around, and did whatever I felt like doing, whenever I felt like doing it. I did make it into Philadelphia on Saturday to check out the Art Star Craft Bazaar, which was fun. I'll try to post some pictures tonight that I took there, although I definitely didn't do it justice. The concrete behemoth that is Penn's Landing isn't the most beautiful structure out there, but the view of the water on a nice day makes up for it.

Other than the craft show, I stayed local, did some shopping and spring cleaning, and hung out with Chasey. But I was very happy for Geoff to get home last night from Montreal in one piece. All in all, a good weekend.

And now, it's back to the real world. Is it Friday yet??

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to hear that you had an extremely relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete