Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't call me baby

"Hey hun!"

"What's up girlie?"

"What can I get for you sweetie?"

Are you my husband? Are you my mother or father? No? Then don't call me hun/girlie/sweetie/your choice of annoying name.

If you do, and we don't know each other, I will assume that you are being way too comfortable with me, which will result in dirty looks.

If you do, and I DO know you, I will assume that you have forgotten my name and get offended, which will result in dirty looks.

Bottom line, save the pet names for your dog or your significant other. Not for me. Okay? Glad we had this talk.

P.S. I know this is supposed to be a photo blog and I haven't actually posted pictures in a while, but I'm getting to it. Plus I've been grouchy all week, so please indulge me in my bitching and moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment