Thursday, August 6, 2009

Down by the boardwalk

I have no regrets about taking a full two weeks for our honeymoon, but it does mean that I'm left with very little vacation time for the year. Which also means, no summer vacation. However, my aunt and uncle rented a house down in Ocean City for a couple of weeks, and they were generous enough to invite my family for a couple of nights.

Unfortunately, we managed to time our trip perfectly with monsoon season at the Jersey shore, so we spent most of our time in the house, but we squeezed in a trip to Atlantic City and to Brown's for homemade donuts.

Overcast skies didn't keep the crowds of people off of the boardwalk.



The sun was nowhere to be found, which is for the best for me and my pasty skin.





Hanging at the house.





Playing hairdresser. Clearly we were bored.



I hope that everyone out there is going on fabulous vacations that are not getting rained on!

No comments:

Post a Comment