Monday, August 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 31 - Crazy, Silly Faces

I discovered I ♥ Faces about a month ago, and am completely enamored with the site. Each week, they have a contest where visitors are encouraged to post pictures in a certain category, which are reviewed by a judge who picks his/her favorites.

I've never thrown my hat in the ring before, but there's no time like the present, so here it goes! This week's category is Crazy, Silly Faces. Most people have pictures of little kids being funny. I have my husband.





I keep telling him that his face is going to get stuck that way, but he never listens.

And the "Just for Fun" category is Pets, so of course, here is Chasey.





Head over to I ♥ Faces for tons of great shots, you'll be sucked in in no time!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined in this week!
    I've enjoyed the different themes each week and it's so fun to see how every one else comes up with unique shots that reflect who they are.

    I love your pictures. You're right, there are a lot of kids being silly but it's great to see an adult in here being silly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's me again! I forgot to say that i really like your blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee! that is a great photo! (one to pull out when company comes. LOL)

    http://bouffard11photos.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-heart-faces-funny-face.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your funny silly photo made me laugh as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, glad you enjoyed the silliness ;)

    ReplyDelete