Monday, September 14, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 36 - Contemplative Faces



This week's I ♥ Faces challenge is for "contemplative" faces. As soon as I saw that, I knew which picture I wanted to post.



I took about 30 different pictures of my cousin's son Jack devouring his little cake at his first birthday party last month. Looking back through the pictures was so fun. Some of the pictures showed pure joy, some showed nothing but his face stuck in the cake, and a few, like this one, look contemplative.

Why's everybody staring at me - can't a man just eat his cake in peace?

Why are the making me wear this stupid hat? Is this a punishment? Hmm, what have I done wrong lately?

I wonder if this cake is going to give me a tummyache...

How am I going to get that icing out of my ears and nose?

Oh, to be able to listen to the thoughts of small children!

1 comment: