Monday, September 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 38 - Blue



Well, it's a good thing for I ♥ Faces, because it's the only posting I'm doing these days. I was hoping to take a new picture for this week's challenge, but I ran out of time.

So, I'm going to submit this shot of my favorite little model, Jack. This was taken a few months ago, before he was walking, when his favorite thing to do was to climb up the stairs. He'd go up, someone would carry him down, and he'd go up again.



I figured this works for the blue challenge since he was rocking his ADORABLE blue plaid shirt. What a stud.

Check out the rest of this week's entries at I ♥ Faces!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute boy! A real charmer;-)
    Stopping by from I ♥ Faces to see your photo today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! Great picture. Very fun! Such s big achievement for h. Ijust love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute lil boy! bet he's much cuter now :)

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a cutie! He has a little worried expression on his face, it's so cute! Love his big brown eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete