Monday, September 21, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 37 - Completely Candid



This week's I ♥ Faces challenge calls for "Completely Candid" shots. After doing a bit of browsing through my Flickr account, I came across a picture from a friend's wedding that I posted about earlier this summer.



I know it's not the best picture out there (or even the best one I've taken), but I love that she's so into the music and dancing. I've never seen a bride get this down and dirty on the dance floor -- it was so fun to watch!

Check out all of the other entries from this week on I ♥ Faces!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my post this week. This shot of yours is priceless! What a pretty bride and obviously having a wonderful time celebrating her day! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That's a funny picture! She is so pretty.

    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great candid shot! I bet the bride loved this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture! Receptions are such a fun time. Everyone has finally relaxed. You captured this moment so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments! The bride doesn't know I posted her picture, hopefully she won't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete